Through DiSCo, the Lazio Region, is continuing its commitment to make the Right to Education effective and more inclusive. For these means, we have published our Call for Applications for scholarhships, housing services, contributions to international mobility and graduation awards.
Apply online starting from June 7, 2021
- If you are already registered or in possession of the Italian Digital ID “SPID” access your account and add the the application for this year’s call by clicking on the button “Aggiungi richiesta”
- If you aren’t registered yet (and are not eligible to obtain the “SPID” because you are neither Italian nor fiscally domiciled in Italy!), please register here.
- If you have troubles accessing your account, please try first to empty the cache or use a different browser. If that doesn’t help, you can reset your credentials here (as long as the personal details stored in our systems are correct). If they problem persists, please notify the office for public affairs (URP)
- If you need support, please be advised that the dedicated channel for receiving support regarding specific personal situations/issues is via the support ticket system.
- For generic questions as regards the interpretation of the call for applications you can also send an email to our office for public relations (URP). Please avoid sending repeated emails or reminders regarding one and the same question. We are doing our best to get back to you as quickly as possible, but it might require us a few working days.
The deadline for the application is July 28, 2021 at 12 p.m. CEST.
Call for Applications – Right to Education 2021/2022 (English translation for reference only; published on 21/06/2021)
Bando Diritto allo Studio 2021/2022 (legally binding version in Italian; published on 27/05/2021; updated on 11/06/2021)
The Call for Applications – Right to Education 2021/2002 published on 27/05/2021 (in Italian) included some formal error which have been corrected. For greater clarity, the call has been substituted with the file currently available online.
The corrections do not modify the Call in a substantial manner. Therefore, all applications already submitted remain valid.
Rectification (approved with Determinazione Direttoriale n.1464 del 11/06/2021; published on 11/06/2021)